Sunday 17 June 2012

ZUMBA PARTY

me with Zin Chacha Garza


Alright....this is my 10th zumba and my 1st join PARTY ZUMBA..!!!! Aim glad to be there and join to our Pro n Begginer member...eventho masuk kampung its dosen't matter n not big deal la...sebab sama saja kan...cuma we'll support our zumba family together celebrate lain² tempat :)


i count every class i attend becoz of just wanna remind my self, my first movement n environment is my best moment. And im very² like it..so i want " feel" the feeling...even this is my 10th anniv la konon..its not my last class/party....But its just Begining..!!! hahahaha...awas..!! just beggining..!


koyak la poket after this dgn tickets, walk-in, clothes zumba,accessories......habislaaaah.....






Zumba Party (Zin Mag) Organized by darling Catherine
Location : Dewan Kg. Pomotodon, Inanam
Theme: Bebas












No comments:

Post a Comment